Roles for support and administration for third-cycle courses and study programmes are located at the Faculty Office.
- Director of Studies for the Third-Cycle Courses and Study Programmes
The Director of Studies is responsible for the student welfare of the doctoral students, and for providing support in matters concerning the rules and regulations of the Faculty and the Higher Education Ordinance.
Katja Gillander Gådin, Professor of Public Health Science
- Admission to third-cycle courses and study programmes, checking of course syllabuses to be entered in Ladok, administration of faculty courses, administration of other issues for the Board of Education on a Research Level.
- Registering third-cycle results in Ladok
Maria Evans, Administrative Officer at the Faculty Office
- Registering the degree of activity and financing in Ladok
- Registration of time as a doctoral student
- Compiling individual study plans in the research database for the approval of the Board of Education on a Research Level.
Pontus Cavallie-Wase, Administrative Officer at the Faculty Office