Interruption of third-cycle studies

Save favourite 3 Oct October 2016

If you do not intend to continue your third-cycle studies, you must notify the faculty in written.

The student must notify the interruption of the studies so that this data can be entered in Ladok, our computer-based study documentation system for first, -second, - and third-cycle studies. The information in Ladok must be correct, as this is part of the records Mid Sweden University is obliged to send to authorities such as The Ministry of Education (utbildningsdepartementet), The Swedish Higher Education Authority (Universitets­kanslerämbetet, UKÄ) and The Central Bureau of Statistics (Statistiska centralbyrån, SCB).

Please contact Maria Evans, at the Faculty Office.